Sunday, December 18, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake



I dont really have time these weeks... busy with work, family, back to school preparation.. busy busy busy.. spring cleaning.. before i go off for my year end holiday yippeee.. cant wait.. will definitely have good time with my girls.. Remember! Girls Power :)..of course

Got to try this recipe.. saw this here and decided to bake it..

My girls love strawberries and the fruit has been very special to them.Strawberries are cute too..I start to think that I may have many recipes using strawberries in future.. haha..if not the ingredient.. it will definitely be the decorations.

I'm sure you dont mind to see a lot of it right? Strawberries symbolize the sweetness and soft.. no wonder girls love it..

Soft cottony cake and smooth texture of whipped cream.. just follow the recipe and you should give yourself a pat on your back!

Truly delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment